GDPR adjustment assistance
Consulting service for compliance with the new European Regulation 679/2016.
What are the benefits of Onit support on GDPR?
Benefit from ONIT’s IT expertise and the legal expertise of its partners
Compliance with the GDPR regulation
Avoid cyberattacks and sleep easy
ONIT provides support to help you comply with the European Regulation 679/2016 “General Data Protection Regulation” (GDPR) by implementing specific actions to comply with privacy legislation.
The main goals are IT security, thanks to consulting and support services through partnerships with legal experts, to manage the implementation of the actions laid down by the regulation:
- collection of information and risk analysis for processing personal data, related to corporate IT, HR and marketing areas to establish an adequate risk level
- drafting a plan to adapt to the IT measures included in the GDPR
- updating the procedures and documentation
- audit of obligations required of the system administrator, Internet site privacy, video surveillance, geo-location
- appointment of the “Data protection officer” (DPO), a mandatory figure required for some company categories